6 months warranty for internal engine parts of on-the-road vehicles, 3 months warranty for internal engine parts of the off-road vehicles, and 30 days limited manufacturer's warranty for all other parts. In no event will All About Fun Powersports be liable for shipping damages, missing or loss by shipping or trucking company, lost revenue, lost wages, lost savings, or any other incidental or consequential damages arising from purchase, use or inability to use of the product. All About Fun Powersports is not responsible for any damages arising from misuse, natural or personal disasters, or any repair or modifications not done by All About Fun Powersports.
Customers are responsible for shipping charges incurred from shipping replacement parts under warranty. Warranty does not cover shipping damages, misuse, abuse, or other reasons except for manufacturer's defect.
No exchange on vehicles/Units,warranty will cover parts only.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY COVERS THE FOLLOWING PARTS ONLY:
Engine long block assembly, including all internal lubricated parts, i.e. Rings, pistons, pins, crankshaft and, main bearings, the connecting rods, and rod bearings, camshaft bearings, timing chain gears, rocker arms, valve springs, valve guides, valve seats, valve push rods, valve lifters, and oil pump. Additionally, the engine head(s), engine block and cylinder barrels will be covered if they are solely as a result of the mechanical failure of one or more of the internal lubricated components specified above. The Cooling system must be in good working order including cooling fans. Accessory items, including but not limited to electrical components of all types (distributor, alternator and all sensors and electrical control devices), fuel systems, gaskets, seals, filters, mounts linkage and fluids are not covered by this agreement.
TRANSFER CASE: All internal lubricated parts contained within the transfer case. The transfer case itself will be covered if damage solely as a result of the mechanical failure of one or more of the internal lubricated components contained within the transfer case. Accessory items, including but not limited to, U-joints, electrical components, linkage, seals, gaskets, mounts or fluids are not covered by this Agreement.
DIFFERENTIAL: All internal lubricated parts contained within the drive axle housing case. The drive axle housing itself if damaged solely as a result of the mechanical failure of one or more or the internal lubricated components contained the drive axle housing. Accessory items, including but not limited to, backing plates, all brake system components, cables, controls, linkage, vents, pumps, U-joints, electrical controls, mounts, seals, gaskets, and fluids are not covered by this Agreement.
TRANSMISSION (Automatic or Standard): All internal lubricated parts contained within the transmission case. The transmission case itself if damaged solely as a result of mechanical failure of one or more of the internal lubricated components contained within the transmission case. The Complete hydraulic system must be flushed including integral transfer case, oil cooler, lines, and new filter(s) installed Accessory items, including but not limited to, modulators, governors, electrical controls, linkage, mounts, seals, gaskets, and fluids are not covered by this agreement.
COVERAGE AND LIMITATIONS: You will need to provide proof of this when filing a warranty claim, so keep your receipts. Subject to the limitations stated in this agreement, All About Fun Powersports agrees (at its sole discretion and election) to replace a covered component if the covered component fails as a result of one or more of the internal lubricated parts within the component stated warranty period from the date of purchase, while the component is being used under the conditions and in the manner specified by its original manufacturer.
The following items are not covered under any circumstance.
Tires, rims, body panels, fuses, forks, shocks, gaskets, light bulbs, seats, CV Boots, oil filter, air filter, fuel filter, filters, clutch wear parts, cables, drive belt, chain, spark plug, any part made from rubber, belts, brake linings and/or pads, batteries, sprockets, external springs, clips, nuts, bolts, fasteners, frame,All electrical components.
THIS AGREEMENT AND LIMITED WARRANTY IS VOID IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING IS TRUE:
* THE ENGINE OIL NOT CHANGED WITHIN 3 HOURS OF USE. OR THE COOLING SYSTEM NOT FILLED PROPERLY.
* THE DAMAGE TO THE COMPONENT IS CAUSED BY AN ACCIDENT.
* THE CUSTOMER FAILS TO FOLLOW THE MINIMUM MAINTENANCE AND BREAK-IN REQUIREMENTS SUGGESTED BY THE MANUFACTURER. AND FAILS TO PROVIDE PROPER SERVICE DOCUMENTS.
* THE DAMAGE TO THE PRODUCT IS CAUSED DURING SHIPPING.
* PRODUCT IS USED IN A MANNER WHICH IT WAS NOT DESIGNED FOR.
* THE PRODUCT IS MODIFIED IN ANYWAY.
* THE PRODUCT IS USED IN RENTAL BUSINESS.
TOWING CHARGES: All towing and/or shipping charges incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
REPAIRED COMPONENTS: If the components are repaired under the terms of this agreement, they will be repaired or replaced with component parts of like kind and quality.
LABOR TO REPAIR OR REPLACE PARTS: All about Fun Powersports does not pay or reimburse any labor cost under any circumstances.
S&H Charges and WHO pays:
All parts sales are final.No exchange and no refund.
In all cases you must send us the part that needs to be replaced. Failure to do so may result in your getting the wrong part. We are not responsible for wrong parts sent if we do not have your part to exchange and verify correct part numbers.
SHIPPING POLICY: The following is our shipping policy.
* All about Fun Powersports shall be notified of shopping damage/within 24 hours of arrival
* All shipping related fees must be prepaid in full. Unless the customer is using Freight collect or has arranged his/her own freight.
* All about Fun Powersports can not guarantee delivery schedule.
* All about Fun Powersports is not responsible for shipping delays.
* All about Fun Powersports is not responsible for damages occurred during shipping.
* All about Fun Powersports is not responsible for any extra cost incurred by the customer after the part has been shipped.
* All about Fun Powersports is not responsible for return shipping costs and these costs must be included with the initial part order. If shipping funds are not included the part will not be shipped.
* All about Fun Powersports is not responsible for any cancellation incurred cost. All incurred cost due to cancellation must be paid in full and is not refundable. (Example: If product or part has left the warehouse and the order is cancelled. The shipping company will charge freight whenever the product leaves our warehouse.)
Why do you need my part? We need your part for several reasons.
We need to verify your replacement part is the correct one to send to you.
We require the part back so we may monitor defective parts and notify the correct manufacturer or potential future problems or recalls.
We need to verify that your part is in fact defective. Many times we receive parts that are not defective at all.
Items under warranty must send parts back to get free exchanges.